INFORMATION NOTE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This website is operated by EMPORIUM CONSULTING TOPIC S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as "We"), based in Bucharest, Sos. Mihai Bravu no. 6, Camera 1, Bl. P23-P24, Sc. A, Et. 3, Ap. 9, Sector 2, registered at ONRC Bucharest under no. J40 / 3315/2013, having CUI 16887384, a limited liability company of Romanian nationality.
We collect and process different categories of personal data from you as a user of emporiumconsulting.ro, hereinafter referred to as the "website" and according to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, we have the status of personal data controller.
Protecting your personal data is very important to us!
This Information Note describes how we are used to collect and use our personal data. In this way, you will find out what data is being collected, how and for what purpose, and you will be informed about your rights in relation to personal data.
Principles of personal data processing
We respect the principles of personal data processing established by EU Regulation 2016/679, namely:
- Legalitate, corectitudine și transparență – prelucrăm datele cu caracter personal în mod legal, echitabil și transparent în raport cu dumneavoastră;
- Collection for specific purposes - personal data are collected only for specific, legitimate and explicitly communicated purposes and are not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for the purpose of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the original purposes;
- Minimization of data - the personal data collected are adequate, relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are processed;
- Updating data - we make sure that personal data is accurate and up to date, we take all necessary measures to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, given the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or rectified without delay;
- Limiting the storage of data - we respect the deadlines imposed by law for storing data, or we keep them only until the purpose of collection is collected, having established deadlines in this regard through internal procedures, and then delete them;
- Integrity and confidentiality - we take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, against loss, destruction or accidental damage.
How we collect your personal data and what kind of data we collect
Personal data is collected:
- directly from you, by:
- the data you enter in the online form on our website;
- the emails you send us at one of the addresses listed on the pages of the website.
- by cookies when you browse our website.
All personal data are processed by us for precise and well-defined purposes, described in the forms by which you give your prior consent, for the conclusion or proper performance of a contract, to fulfill a legal obligation to us, or in the purpose of defending a legitimate right in court.
In the online process of providing personal data to us, although we make every effort to protect the information you provide to us, the exchange of information through an internet connection is not 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee security. personal data transmitted in this way. Once we have received the data, we use strict procedures and security methods to prevent unauthorized access to this information.
We do not collect or process special personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious denominations or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the unique identification of a natural person, health data or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual. Any such personal data that you provide to us, accidentally or intentionally, will be deleted immediately.
Personal data of minors. Parental consent.
This website is intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. In some cases, however, our services can also be accessed by minors. Their personal data will be stored and processed by us only with the prior, explicit and written consent of the parent or legal guardian. In the absence of this agreement, any personal data from a minor will be immediately removed from our database. As a parent, we recommend that you participate in your children's online exploration and use the parental control options offered by your computer system, the programs you use, and / or your internet service provider. Limiting minors' online access is of great benefit to their mental and physical integrity.
What happens if you do not provide us with your data
If you do not provide us with the requested personal information, or if you provide it in part, we may not be able to provide the requested product or service. The personal data collection form is set up so that we can request the minimum amount of information we need to identify you, to be able to contact you and fulfill your requests, fulfill our contract or fulfill our legal obligations. In these situations we will inform you, if we have the opportunity, for you to make an informed decision.
Access to personal data and protection measures
The personal data in our database are processed by our own staff, who are regularly trained to comply with GDPR compliance procedures, prepared in accordance with the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679.
We may disclose some personal data to trusted third parties for the purposes set. We ask that you have adequate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your personal data, in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. Personal data will also be transmitted if we have to comply with a legal obligation, at the request of government or executive authorities, to meet certain national security or law enforcement requirements or to prevent certain illegal activities.
Except as above, we will never disclose, trade or lend any of your personal data to any third party without your prior consent.
We are committed to protecting personal data against any loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorized access and destruction and take all reasonable steps to ensure the confidentiality of such data. We also constantly assess the risks that may arise during the processing of personal data and update the working procedures.
How long we keep personal data
We will only store personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. In order to determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we are able to achieve these purposes by other means. Some personal data are kept for the necessary and specific periods of time, express by law, in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
When we no longer need personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it, or, if such a measure involves disproportionate costs, we will anonymize or encrypt it so that it becomes inaccessible. We will also consider the possibility of ensuring the anonymization of personal data so that it can no longer be associated with an identifiable person, in which case we may use that information for statistics, studies, evaluations and the like without further notice.
EU Regulation 2016/679 gives you a number of rights that we respect and we are obliged to respond to your requests as soon as possiblee
- Right of access: is the right to obtain from the controller a confirmation that personal data concerning him are being processed or not and, if so, access to those data, including information on the categories of data held, the purpose of their use, source of collection etc. At your request, we will provide you with a free copy of your personal data. Requesting multiple copies of your personal data may result in a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to rectify personal data concerning you which are inaccurate. Depending on the purposes for which the data were processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- contest the correctness of your personal data, for the period we need to verify the correctness;
- processing is illegal if you request restriction of processing instead of deletion;
- we no longer need your personal data but you request it in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- you have objections to the processing while we check whether our well-founded reasons prevail.
- The right to deletion, or "the right to be forgotten", on the basis of which you can request the deletion of personal data that are processed about you. We must comply with this request, without undue delay, except where data are required:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation we have;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific purposes, for historical studies or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- The right to data portability ensures that you have the right to receive personal data concerning you and to pass it on to another personal data controller. If it is technically feasible, you can request that we pass on your personal information (which you have provided to us) to another organization. You have this right if you cumulatively:
- We process your personal data with automatic means;
- We rely, in the processing of your personal data, on your consent or the processing by us of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract to which you are a party;
- Your personal data is provided to us by you and the transmission of your personal data does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- The right to opposition, on the basis of which you may object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, provided that the processing is not based on consent but on the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data, unless there can be legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court. . You can always object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, for any reason.
Ways of communication
We will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any rectification or deletion of personal data, or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. All your requests will be fulfilled within the legal term of 30 days.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a written request to SC EMPORIUM CONSULTING TOPIC S.R.L., Bucharest, Sos. Mihai Bravu no. 6, Camera 1, Bl. P23-P24, Sc. A, Et. 3, Ap. 9, Sector 2. You can also submit the request in person, or you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any communication and measures taken as a result of your exercise of your rights are provided to you free of charge by us. However, if you make unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests, we have the legal option to refuse to process your request or charge a fee in accordance with the administrative costs required to fulfill your request.
If you are not satisfied with the answer received, you have the option to contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
This information note may be modified by us at any time, without prior notice, when it may be improved or when personal data protection practices and / or legislation are updated. For this reason, we invite you to visit this page periodically, as your personal data will be treated according to the information note on which it is collected, unless we have your consent to treat it differently.